If you follow this blog, chances are, you still have some questions about polyamory. Maybe you even have bunches of questions. Consider this post my attempt to answer some of those.
What kinds of people are “polyamorous”?
Maybe your neighbor is, or your teacher, or your best friend. Sometimes poly people don't have big mouths, so it's hard to know. But, generally speaking, poly people come from all backgrounds.
- Polyamory: Philosophy vs. Reality (lanesoflove.wordpress.com)
- A rather rambly, joyous post (rhetcomppolydiss.wordpress.com)
- The Pros and Cons of Polygamy and Turkey Leftovers (donotgetsickinthesinkplease.wordpress.com)
- On Any Other Path (pearlsandpentagrams.wordpress.com)
- Spiritual Gifts and Polyamory (seattlepolychick.com)
- Why We Need More Sex Labels. ~ Lyla Cicero (elephantjournal.com)