Ok, it’s been awhile since I posted. As 2012 comes to an end, first let me say Happy New Year to everyone. May 2013 be a year to explore your fantasies, love yourself and embrace differences!!!
As I reflect back on 2012, I realize just how lucky I am. I love my husband, but also revel in the “touch of a woman”. My husband loves me and trusts me enough to help me explore my bisexuality.
Jazz was friends with Aamrie for a few years while playing an online game, then we decided to meet and see if we all clicked for a threesome this past September.
I crave the touch of another woman. The softness of her lips on my nipples, the sensual caress of her fingers, the tentative flick of her tongue on my throbbing clit. Aamrie and I were comparable to virgins on our first encounter, but have since become more like horny lovers. We have plans to see her in February. She lives in Florida and we live in Tennessee. With the long distance, jobs, finances, and kids – we don’t get to see each other as much as we would like to, but we make the most of sexy text messages, phone calls, skype… To be honest, the sex is great, but I miss her hugs. I love cuddling on the couch together. We are emotional support for each other.
- Bisexuality Is Probably Just a Phase? (huffingtonpost.com)
- I’m bisexual – should I choose my best friend over my boyfriend? (mirror.co.uk)
- Deidre Teen worries: I’m scared of being judged by my family because I am bisexual (thesun.co.uk)
- STUDY: Marriage Improves Mental Health Of Same-Sex Couples (thinkprogress.org)
- Evan Rachel Wood says she’s still bisexual after marrying Jamie Bell (mirror.co.uk)
- A Little About Me… (ourpolythoughts.wordpress.com)