So, we are eagerly awaiting a visit from Aamrie. Then we get some awesome news. She’s going to be passing through town, on her way to visit a dear friend, and will drop in for an overnight stay, on her way.
We get to see her a week early, and even though it’s only an overnight stop, we are overjoyed.
Don’t let anyone fool you. Long-distance relationships truly suck at times. The separation, the limited time together, combine to make the time apart nearly unbearable but makes the time together all the more precious.
All the little things that most relationships take for granted. Cuddling, a stolen kiss, just sitting, talking, while the rest of he world rushes by.
We can’t wait until she gets to visit.
- The Art of a Long Distance Relationship (alwayslovingflight.wordpress.com)
- Long Distance Relationship Woes #4 (jesuslikespizza.wordpress.com)
- Monologue from a LDL (long distance lover) (limetang.wordpress.com)
- Do Long Distance Relationships Actually Work Out? (osu.uloop.com)
- Distance & relationships (librecat.wordpress.com)
- A Checklist For Being In A Long Distance Relationship (thoughtcatalog.com)
- How To Handle A Long Distance Relationship (mademan.com)