I got married the first time at age 20 and remained married until age 38. I have been divorced for 5 years. During my marriage, it was dissatisfying sexually. I was a virgin when I married my first husband and was sexually naive.
After my divorce, I dated some men but eventually I experimented with a man and woman in a threesome for about 7 or 8 months. I had fantasized about being with a woman and having a threesome before. This experience allowed me to explore my sexual fantasies safely. I realized that I am a bi-sexual woman.
Once that relationship ended I met Jazz, who later became my second husband. I am totally head over heels in love with him. He has shown me that sex can be very satisfying and even amazing. Jazz knew about my threesome relationship from the beginning when we started dating. He shared that he had been in a poly relationship in the past. So he was open minded to my being bi sexual. He is not threatened by my need to be with women. We have had a few threesomes in the past, but finally met another woman that we have a real connection with now.
Her online nickname is Aamrie. And she will post her thoughts as well. I am new to polyamory. I am learning and growing in my relationship with Aamrie. She lives out of state right now, my husband and I are raising children and life is hectic, but we are excited to see where this goes.
- Dear Bossip: I Left An Abusive Marriage & Now I’m Dating A Bi-Sexual Man, But I Can’t Tell My Family (bossip.com)
- Suggesting a threesome – What does it mean? (3somes.wordpress.com)
- Threesomes: Should You Have a Ménage à Trois? (drlauraberman.com)
- Fantasy versus Reality – Part 2: Having a threesome what does it mean? (3somes.wordpress.com)
- So, A Little History… (ourpolythoughts.wordpress.com)